Home - Our Services
Shreegastrocare is a multispeciality gastrology and endoscopy clinic in Thane and Borivali, Mumbai where Dr.Ravindra Surude is specialist doctor of gastroenterologist and treatment of endoscopy procedure.
1. Alcoholic liver disease
2. Viral liver diseases- Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C , Hepatitis A and E
3. Metabolic liver disease like fatty liver diseases
4. Acute liver failure and acute on chronic liver failure
5. Cirrhosis of liver — compensated and decompensated
6. Other liver diseases like PBC,PSC and autoimmune liver disease
7. Liver cancers
1. Gastroesophageal reflux disease ( GERD)
3. GI infections — bacterial, parasitic and viral.
4. Gastrointestinal tuberculosis
5. Inflammatory bowel diseases like ulcerative colitis and crohn’s disease
6. Celiac disease
7. Intestinal diverticulosis
8. GI cancers like — oesophageal cancers.colon cancer, lymphoma
1. Acute pancreatitis
2. chronic pancreatitis
3. Gall bladder and bile duct stones
4. Pancreatic cancer and cholangiocarcinoma
This involves studying the pharynx, oesophagus, stomach and first and second part of duodenum, This helps in diagnosis of common diseaseses likeGERD, Gastritis. peptic ulcers ,oesophageal and gastric varices and cancers of oesophagus,stomach and duodenum
Diagnostic component and biopsy can be done as a Outpatient or daycare procedure under local or if required short general anaesthesia. It requires at least 8 — 10 hours of fasting.
Common Therapeutic OGD procedure involves foreign body removal,variceal banding,variceal glue injection , bleeding ulcer treatment like injection treatment, electrocautery and argon plasma application ( APC),Hemoclip placement. Oesophageal stricture dilatation , polyp removal. Placing self expanding metal stents in oesophageal and gastroduodenal cancers.
Therapeutic procedures are done under short general anaesthesia in hospital care settings with ICU back up.
This involves studying anal canal, rectum ,colon ( sigmoid, descending, transverse,ascending), caecum , ileocacecal valve and terminal ileum)
This is generally done in patients with constipation, anemia , blood in stools , chronic diarrhoea, diverticulosis and suspected cases of colon cancers .
Therapeutic colonoscopy procedures include polypectomy, hemostatic procedures
Colonoscopy is done with prior bowel preparation to clean the bowel. Bowel preparation involves drinking a laxative water to clean the bowel a day prior to procedure, It is generally done as a daycare procedure under short general anaesthesia.
It is a procedure to manage pathologies of bile duct and pancreatic duct diseases like stones, narrowing , tumours. Its advanced procedure with therapeutic challenges.It is done in hospital settings under general anaesthesia. It is always a therapeutic procedure including removal of stones ,dilatation of narrowing and placement of plastic and metallic stents.
This procedure diagnoses endoscopic ultrasound evaluation of biliary and pancreatic disorder with highest accuracy.It is generally a daycare procedure under short general anaesthesia. Therapeutic options include taking biopsies of biliary ,pancreatic and intestinal masses, draining of pancreatic pseudocysts.
Capsule endoscopy is a procedure to study gi tract especially small bowel to find occult causes of G I Bleeding,